Personal Retirement Planning & Advising
When can I retire? How much do I need to retire comfortably? What can I do now to protect my family in the future?
The financial advisors at Liberty Financial Strategies can answer these questions for you, help you build a clear retirement vision, and a practical plan designed to reach your retirement goals.
Which Retirement Concerns Do You Have?
If you’re like most hard-working, conscientious people, you likely have one or more concerns about retirement on your mind.
Here are a few that we commonly help folks better understand and plan for:
- Having enough money to last throughout retirement
- Funding education for children or grandchildren
- Minimizing taxes so that you keep more of your income
- Leaving more of your assets to your heirs or charity
- Being able to handle a crisis such as a serious illness or injury, layoff or market downturn
- Transferring or selling your business interest on your terms
Where To Start
It’s never too late to begin planning for your retirement or to move a new financial professional if you’re unhappy with your current situation. Whether you’re just starting to plan or looking to retire soon, we can help.
Our Retirement Planning Steps
- Initial “are we a good fit?” meeting
- Gather data gathering meeting
- Analyze information together
- Present a plan to you
- Implement the plan*
- Provide ongoing advice to you
*Please note that you can implement your financial plan at the financial institution of your choice.
Components of a Holistic Retirement Plan Review
Retirement Needs Review
Establish goals & determine how much you need to retire comfortably
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Assess current accounts and adjust to meet your goals
Fixed & Variable Annuities
Consider annuities to diversify your portfolio appropriately
Long-Term Care Insurance
Protect your family from future financial burden
We believe that a commitment to listening and asking the right questions is critical to your success in our needs-based approach.
That success depends largely on getting to know you so that we can understand what you value, your short- and long-term goals, and what keeps you awake at night.