More About Andy
What do you love most about your role at Liberty Financial Strategies?
I love helping people and the genuine relationships that ensue from there. I’ve met so many great people who started off as clients that I now count as friends.
What is your educational background?
I studied business at West Chester University and am so fond of the relationships and memories I made during my four years there.
Volunteerism and Community Involvement
- Taught middle school boys Sunday school for five years at Living Word Community Church
- Assistant Varsity Boys Basketball coach for the Red Lion Area School District
- Board Member for the Red Lion Area Educational Foundation
- Volunteer youth coach for more basketball and baseball teams than I can count over the years!
Beautiful wife Carolyn of almost 19 years and four amazing and active kids:
- Gabriel, 17, currently a senior in HS, deciding on his collegiate future
- Joseph, 15, currently a sophomore in HS
- Julia, 13, currently in 8th grade
- Rebekah, 11, currently in 6th grade
Hobbies and Interests?
Anything outside! Love playing basketball, but golf has overtaken that as my competitive outlet. I’ll never be as good at basketball as I once was, but can only get better at golf! Hiking with Carolyn, whichever kids are up for 6-mile walks through the woods, and of course Tucker, our chocolate lab, who will gladly go with us every time!
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
Favorite Sports Team?
Whichever team my kid is playing on at the moment!
Historic figure you would like to meet?
Of course, Jesus, but I would also love to meet any of America’s Founding Fathers, as well!
Best piece of advice you ever received?
Do to others as you would have them do to you.